2008 Uncirculated Mint Sets on Sale July 30
Although the official press release has not yet been issued, the US Mint recently posted the product page for the 2008 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set. The sets will go on sale July 30, 2008 at 12:00 Noon ET.
The sets are offered at $22.95 per set. This is the same price that was charged for last year's Mint Set.
The 2008 US Mint Set contains a total of 28 coins. The coins come in folders of 14 coins each, one from the Philadelphia Mint and one from the Denver Mint. As the Mint has done in recent years, the coins contained in the Mint Sets will have a special "satin finish."
This year's set includes:
- 8 Presidential Dollars: 2008 P & D James Monroe, John Quincy Adams, Andrew Jackson, and Martin Van Buren.
- 2 Sacagawea Dollars: 2008 P & D
- 2 Kennedy Half Dollars: 2008 P & D
- 10 State Quarters: 2008 P & D Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, Alaska, and Hawaii
- 2 Roosevelt Dimes: 2008 P & D
- 2 Jefferson Nickels: 2008 P & D
- 2 Lincoln Cents: 2008 P & D
2007 Mint Set
Labels: Annual Sets