Sold Out at US Mint's Last Chance Sale
The US Mint's Last Chance Sale went live on Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 12:01 AM ET. This sale features over 150 different products that the US Mint is hoping to clear out in advance of moving to a new shipping facility.
All products available in the sale can be found in a special section of the US Mint's website located here.
After being live for only a few days, several of the Last Chance products have already sold out. Some of the products, such as the 2004 Mint Set, sell for big premiums on the secondary market. With no ordering limits, these products were quick sell outs. Other items may have sold out quickly since there may have only been a few units available for sale.
So far the sold out products are the following:
- 2007 50 State Quarters Proof Set
- 2004 US Mint Set
- 2006 US Mint Set
- 50 State Quarters and Euro Coin Collection
- Official Coin Collecting Starter Kit
- 2004 Wisconsin Quarter Two Roll Set
- 2005 Minnesota Quarter Two Roll Set
- 2007 Utah Quarter Two Roll Set
- 2001 Sacagawea 25-Coin Roll (P)
- 2003 Jefferson Nickel Two Roll Set
- 2005 Sacagawea Dollar 250-Coin Bag (P)
- 2007 George Washington Dollar Coin Cover
- 2006 Nebraska Coin and Die Set (D)
- 2004 Iowa Collector's Spoon
- 2004 Westward Journey Nickel Series Coin Set
- 2006 Westward Journey Nickel Series Coin Set
Labels: US Mint